There are two easy ways to find your ring size. You can measure your finger or measure a ring that you already own.
Please don't worry if you purchase the wrong size. We will gladly exchange it for you.
Measure Your Finger
- Pick the finger on which you would like to wear the ring.
- Cut a string or a narrow strip of paper (about 10cm long).
- Wrap the paper or string comfortably around your finger and mark where the two edges meet with a pen.
- Use a ruler to measure the length in millimetres (from the beginning of the string/strip to the mark).
- Use the "Circumference" column in the Ring Size Chart below to work out your size.
Measure One of Your Rings
- Grab one of your existing rings that fits the intended finger and place it on a flat surface.
- Use a ruler to measure straight across the inside of the ring from one edge to the other edge in millimetres.
- Use the "Diameter" column in the chart below to work out your size.
Important Tips To Consider When Measuring Your Finger
- If the circumference of your finger falls between two sizes, always go for the larger size.
- Factors such as weather and time of day can change the circumference size of your finger. Fingers will be smaller in cold weather and larger when warmer.
- Fingers on opposite hands may vary in size so it is important to measure the finger on the hand you plan to wear the ring.
- Allow room for your knuckle as it may be wider than the base of your finger. If this is the case you may want to go up to the next size to ensure you can slide the ring on.
Adjustable rings are designed to fit any ring size however they can be weakened by constant reshaping. It is best to decide which finger to wear the ring on and only adjust the ring once for the perfect fit on that finger.
Ring Size Chart
|Circumference||Diameter||US Size||UK Size|