We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not, or the product you have received has a manufacturing fault, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the delivery date to organise an exchange, credit note or refund.
Conditions of return:
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- A credit note or exchange will be offered for change of mind.
- Refunds are only offered for items with manufacturing faults.
- To be eligible for a refund, credit note or exchange, your item must be returned unused, unworn and in the same condition that you received it. The item must also be in the original packaging.
- Any free gifts included in the original package must also be returned.
- For hygienic reasons, earrings cannot be returned unless they are faulty.
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs when returning items however shipping costs when returning faulty or incorrect items will be paid or credited by May & Jo.
- Credit notes are valid for one year from the date of issue.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund, exchange or credit note.
If you are approved, then:
- your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, or
- an exchange will be shipped to you, or
- a credit note to the value of the original purchase will be emailed to you
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.