Following these care tips will help extend the life of your jewellery pieces and keep them looking great.
- Remove your jewellery before going to bed, having a shower or doing any physical activities.
- Avoid contact with perfume, chemical products, cosmetics and water. Don't store your jewellery in damp or humid areas such as bathrooms. Rather, keep your jewellery in the provided box or pouch to protect from direct sunlight and humidity.
- Necklaces and bracelets will usually tangle from the clasp. To avoid tangles keep the clasps outside of pouches or tuck them under the foam pad within the jewellery box.
- Always store your jewellery in a jewellery box or in the box/pouch provided to protect from tangles, humidity and light.
- Do not use chemicals to clean your jewellery. Simply wipe your pieces with a dry, soft cloth.
- All products are unique and may have slight variances in colour and characteristics from the image shown adding to its unique handmade characteristics. Natural stones and pearls will differ in shape and size.